The Big Apple

11:02 AM


Times Square



Central City



For deep dish pizza, look no further.


Toasted Marshmallow (With ice cream inside)
Brooklyn Bridge

Top of the Rock


Location: New York

New York... The most bustling, hectic and electrifying city that I have ever been in. Granted I haven't been in many during my life but I will never forget how this city made me feel. If you do nothing else during your time here, watch a Broadway show. It is my first recommendation. My second?  Walking through Times Square at night.

The yummiest part you should take away from this trip is the experience of tasting famous delectable cronuts (croissant donut). But one extremely important tip, go very early! And by early, I mean before 10:00 am as they sell out very fast!

Hope you enjoyed this post.

xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts